The identity of Bitossi Ceramiche starts from the beginning of 1900 and develops on a tradition productive ceramics that existed in Montelupo Fiorentino from 1500. The family business Bitossi produced ceramic art, at least since 1871. It will be Guido Bitossi, heir to the ceramic tradition, established in 1921 the "Manifattura Maioliche Artistic...
Glazed ceramic by Cau.G Bitossi and Figli. Signed and numbered 108/149, Circa 1970, Italy. Measures: Height 45 cm, base 14 x 11 cm.